Create Bubbles with Relections in Photoshop
Here is a image tutorial I create to help people learn to create bubble with reflections.
1. Copy a square image section from an image in which you desire to make into a reflection.
2. create a new image and paste the square image into it.
3. using the filters, go into distort and select polar coordinates, make sure you select rectangular to polar and click okay.
You will notice your image is distorted to a circular shape. you can make more of a bubble bulge by going back into distort and selecting spherize.
4. Duplicate this distorted image on a new layer.
5. make the background layer, solid black or grey, so you can see the next step as you work on the bubble.
6. using the layer mask tool, paint a transparency into the distorted image, making see through areas for your bubble.
7. create a new layer and paint your light reflections and highlights on the bubble to create dimension.
8. Merge all the laters except the background. you want to keep your transparency and if you merge everything you will lose it.
9. Delete the background image and save your bubble image with a transparent background.
10. Now you can copy and past or input your bubble into whatever image you are working on that you want to add bubbles with reflections.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and it helps you to create new and fun work.